Monday 2 July 2012

Journey to Life Day 37 - ''You cant change this World''

 

This particular character is one who looks at others dedicating their life's to make this world a better place - but instead to join in they say '' you do know that its impossible right?''. And it said without even the them lifting a finger to see for themselves if its impossible or not. You can never know unless you have given it your best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the character of giving up before i have actually started

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that this character is fictional who i created and in not real just like a movie character

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that making this world a better place is impossible based on my limited perception without even giving it a chance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to step into this character as a form of self defence to protect my ideas and beliefs and out of fear of change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want change because I fear i will not be able to change and fail so instead of giving it a go i immediately try and bring others down to my level and beliefs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give away my responsibility by saying that nobody can change this world just so that i don't’ have to do anything

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the truth that I cannot change the world - that no one person can change the world

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i can only change myself and then live as an example to others and proof to others that change is possible and then through that as each one change themselves one becomes many - and with many all together we can make this world a  better place

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shy away from taking self responsibility and to believe that it is not possible for all to work together and to believe that nobody can change who they are - not realizing that the belief is based on nothing because i haven't even attempted to change myself to see for myself what is possible and what is impossible

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am the change - that who i am can determine everything and that I actually have the power to change the world by changing myself and to live as an example

I commit myself to stop the character saying ''you cant change the world''

I commit myself to realize that i am the example and proof that change is possible

I commit myself to live as an example to others and to show that you can change the world by changing yourself

I commit myself to stop saying things are impossible without giving it a go to see for myself first

I commit myself to realize that my perceptions are limitations and that mu beliefs are not real and invalid and not to listen to them anymore

I commit myself to stop wanting to bring others down to my level just so that i don’t have to change

I commit myself to stop the fear of change and to realize that the only way this world will improve is through change

I commit myself to stop the backchat which i allow to give up my responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment