Saturday 7 July 2012

Journey to Life Day 41 - Being to Hard on Yourself

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become the character of being to hard onsimpson-doh myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to in this character be so hard myself and believe that what i am doing is not enough or has no effect in this reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only take note of my failures and mistakes and to allow it to consume me bring me down

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become overwhelmed by my thoughts and backchat of me being a failure and to in this overwhelmingness  feel the need to simply give up

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the backchat is real and to listen to it as if it is real

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that because things move slowly that i am doing something wrong or i am not good enough

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see all i have accomplished until now and how much i have changed and to give myself some credit - but to instead believe that it is not good enough

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that this will take time and that there is no quick solution

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to keep looking at the big task ahead and the big picture and to feel hopeless in it all - instead of staying in the moment and to focus on one point at a time

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that being hard on myself is a self created character that is not real and I have no need for it

I commit myself to stop and give up the character of me being hard on myself

I commit myself to stop the belief that what I do is not good enough

I commit myself to stop take note of all my failures and mistakes, but to let go of them and to move on and to learn from so that I do not make the same mistakes

I commit myself to stop becoming overwhelmed by mu thoughts and backchat but to instead stop thoughts and backchat so that it doesn't accumulate and cause problems

I commit myself to realize that this will take time and that there are no shortcuts and that because its taking so long doesn't mean that i am doing something wrong

I commit myself to see all that i have done thus far and to take note of that to see that i am changing and getting somewhere

I commit myself to stay in the moment and focus on one point at a time so that i don't  become overwhelmed

I commit myself to realize that this character of me being hard on myself is not real and not necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment