Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 55 - Why Forgetting can not be an excuse

 

If you forget something you are not here in the moment or facing resistance where you sub consciously push it back and deliberately forget or deem something as unimportant and thenforgetful-225x300 forget

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that forgetting something is an excuse and something that I do not have any power over and that it just happens and is acceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when i do forget something and then to be hard on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I am asked to do something later that i don't like to do to then in that resistance push it far back in my mind so that i can forget about it and sue that as a perfect excuse - all the while believing I'm innocent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when needing to something later that i deem small and insignificant to push it far back in my mind so that i can forget about it and sue that as a perfect excuse - all the while believing I'm innocent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when having a task to do later to not be here in the moment and to in that moment be in the mind and then already decide to forget it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on memory so that i do not forget  - not realizing that memory is limited and that by being here in every moment i would not have to remember as i can simply bring the moment here to see what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i need memory not realizing that i do not need to remember to wipe my ass or where clothes, but that it is an physical action that is here in the moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be here in every moment but to be in the mind which is limited and not real and that if i am here in every moment i would never forget

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so overwhelmed with all the things i do daily that i believe its too much to handle and that i cannot keep up and then to forget things because im constantly busy in my mind with fearing that i will forget something - and then in the mind i am not here in reality and then i create the point of forgetting

I commit myself to stop forgetting things

I commit myself to stop being hard on myself and to not judge myself when i do forget something, but to find the reason why i did forget and to correct myself so that i do not make the same mistake again

I commit myself to stop using forgetfulness and an excuse and to see that it is actually a deliberate act

i commit myself to take self responsibility by not forgetting by dedicating myself to be here in every moment

I commit myself to stop relying on memory so that i do not forget but to be here in breath

I commit myself to when asked to do something that i do not like to stop the resistance and to see it is not real and then be here so that can do it

I commit myself to when asked to do something that i deem insignificant to realize that im judging something based on a believe that i have so i stop it and do it anyway 

I commit myself to breathe and to realize that if i feel overwhelmed i am not breathing and if i am not breathing then i am going to forget things since i am not here but in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment