Tuesday 17 July 2012

Day 50 - Beauty is Cruelty and Suffering

 

I forgive myself that I have mot accepted and allowed myself to see that beauty is cruelty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see nothing wrong with beauty and to live life believing that this world is full of beauty not realizing the its a great deception

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be beautiful by making up a character of beauty with make-up - not considering where this make-up came from and how it was developed which was first tested on animals in cages going through unimaginable suffering so that i can look beautiful

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that beauty was created by humans and use it as a manipulation and deception technique to brainwash me to believe that i am not beautiful and must buy products from them to achieve beauty.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to ask the questions where does this come from - that this beautiful designer jacket came from an animal that was skinned alive and left to rot just so that i can look pretty

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the clothes i where was made from the suffering and sweat form those who cannot even afford to live just so that i can look good based on what the media says looks good - not realizing that i am being deceived into buying pretty stuff

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look at a picture of a green lush forest and deem it beautiful - not realizing that what i am looking at is hell for those living in it - that earthlings are being eaten alive and face horrific deaths

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look at my garden and want to make it pretty by cutting down the ugly trees and pulling out any plants that doesn't fit - not realizing that what i am doing is destroying a being - that the very plant and tree i killed spends it life giving me life by providing me oxygen and that other beings like insects and birds came to depend on that tree that was growing for years and i destroyed it based on a picture and belief

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that beauty does not really exist - as the proof that it doesn't exist is everywhere and all I have to do is look beyond the picture and see the truth - that beauty is actually suffering

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist seeing that beauty is cruelty because i lived my whole life believing it exist and based my life upon that belief - not realizing that its just that - a belief and not real

I commit myself to see that beauty is really cruel

I commit myself to see that for beauty to exist  - great suffering must exist

I commit myself to stop making myself up and become real by stopping painting my face with make-up that was created from the suffering of animals

I commit myself to see that beauty isnt real - that i have been brainwashed by magazines and media into believing what is beautiful and that i can only be pretty if i buy the products - i realize that this is deliberate deception and i wont be deceived any longer

I commit myself to stop wanting to look beautiful by buying nice clothes and shoes  that exists from the suffering of animals and humans and nature

I commit myself to look deeper into what i deem beautiful and to see the reality behind the picture so that i can make sure i am not deceiving myself   

No comments:

Post a Comment