Thursday 5 July 2012

Journey to Life day 39 - The ''Avoiding Conflict" Character


 Listen to this Song while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPq_0HCot8

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into the character of avoidingz217549785 conflict situations
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create this particular character out of fear of conflict 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear conflict and to allow this fear of conflict to direct me  in such a way that it affects my daily life
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in this fear of conflict choose my words carefully to make i don't offend anybody or make anybody feel conflicted
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  stay silent when I see a point within someone - because I fear the conflict that may result because of it
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to when I speak to people to use a higher kind and friendly voice to make sure there is no chance of any conflict
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then avoid conflict with myself and then rather choose to ignore it rather than deal with because of my fear of conflict
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create this character as a defensive mechanism because of my belief that i need to be protected from conflict because i cannot handle conflict - not realize that i never taught myself how to handle conflict situations. 
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that i will get no-where if i don't face conflict - and i will not be effective if i avoid conflict - we live in world of conflict so I will face it one way or the other.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise the importance of conflict - that conflict comes from friction of points and assist with getting the questions answered and opening points to walk through them.
I commit myself to end my fear of conflict, because if i keep on avoiding conflict i am essentially avoiding this world as well as myself
I commit myself to see the that conflict is a big part of this world and there is allot of it that i will have to face
I commit myself to not hide from conflict but to  - when its practical to do so and when it will assist - to face it head on and not to shy away from it
I commit myself to stop becoming overly friendly when speaking to people to avoid conflict - but to instead speak normal
I commit myself to speak up when i see i can assist and support another even if it causes conflict
I commit myself to use my natural self expression - to say what needs to be said regardless of my fears and not to think about what to say - even if it does cause conflict
I commit myself to stop seeing conflict as bad or being wrong - but instead to see if self directed can be a very effective tool for self realizations
I commit myself to stop ignore the conflict within me - but to instead deal with it to clear myself from it.
I commit myself to stop this character who avoids conflict - because it is not who I am or even real because its something i created based on fears, judgements and beliefs which I now see is invalid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment