Tuesday 10 July 2012

Journey to life Day 44 - The ''Depressed'' Character

 

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to become the depressed character when things don't go my way

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to within this cha24004 racter become ineffective in what im doing and cant seem to do anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to within this character become tides and want to sleep all the time and to see the world as not a place i want to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to within this character see myself as the victim and believe that something was done unto me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to use this character as an excuse for not doing all that needs to be done

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed to realize that i created this character - and then within that I made myself the victim

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed to realize that i have been using this character as an perfect excuse for not doing anything

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed to realize the true reason for this character which is me not wanting to do anything and take self responsibility - and it is me blaming the world which is actually all to do with me since i created this character

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to believe that this character is real and that it has power over me and that I have no choice but to give into thus character

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed to see that this character is not real and in that I have the power to delete this character

I commit myself to stop the depressed character

I commit myself to be self directed and to not allow anything outside myself to direct me and who I am

I commit myself to realize that i created this character as an excuse for not standing and thus I delete this character

I commit myself to not allow myself to become ineffective but to consistent

I commit myself to stop the tiredness when things gets too much - because i see its me facing resistance so I push through and overcome it

I commit myself to stop seeing myself as the victim but to instead see that i created this character and so take self responsibility and delete it

I commit myself to not allow any excuse for not taking self responsibility and to stand consistently

No comments:

Post a Comment