Thursday 19 July 2012

Day 51 - Ignorance is Bliss

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ignorance is bliss

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I close my eyes and ignore all the bad and ugly things in this world then it will not existignorance-is-bliss

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to block out all th e awful things in this because it makes me feel bad and by ignoring it it will then not affect me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore all the negative things in this world because I don't want to take self responsibility and do anything to change this world

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit my vision and common sense as to not see what is really going on this world

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to stay in my own delusional world where everything is ok and beautiful because i refuse to see the reality that this world is truly evil

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my ignorance is the very cause of the abuse and suffering in world - because by doing nothing and ignoring it i give it all permission and accept and allow it to continue

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give into and follow the norm of society by believing that somebody else will sort out this world so I don't have to do anything - not realizing  that if everybody else expects everybody else to something then nothing will change

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I cannot ignore this world any longer and that i have to become the change i want to see in this world

I commit myself to stop believing that ignorance is bliss

I commit myself to stop ignoring reality and to open my eyes to see that this world is evil

I commit myself to stop ignoring the suffering and abuse of this world just because it doesn't make me feel good

I commit myself to take self responsibility by stop ignoring this world but to face it head on and find solutions to solve the problems permanently like the equal money system

I commit myself to step out of my own delusional world where everything is fine and to start seeing this world for what it really is

I commit myself to stop thinking about myself only and to see that there are others like me who are suffering because of my ignorance

No comments:

Post a Comment