Thursday 26 July 2012

Day 57 - Anxiety Character

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to create the anxiety character anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when looking for something to write to go into this anxiety character, because i fear not finding something to and then not keeping to my commitment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I lay down on the bed to rest for a while to into this anxiety character - because I fear doing nothing and see it as wasting time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to before I sleep at night to go into this anxiety character because I fear I forgot to do something and that it will cause problems because I forgot

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the anxiety character when somebody asks me questions about myself because i fear sharing myself to others and that i wont be able to effectively share myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the anxiety character when i am faced with a new challenge, because i fear i will not be able to walk through it not realizing that I cannot know if im able to do it or not unless i do it and find out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the anxiety i feel is caused by the situation i am in and that it is normal and acceptable to feel this and that there is nothing i can do about it because its human nature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that this character is real and has power over me by controlling my actions and who i am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i created this character and allowed it to direct my life and that i can delete this character and then become self directed

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for myself and who i am and to stop blaming the world for my anxiety and to realize that nothing outside myself can affect who i am unless I allow it

I commit myself to delete the anxiety character

I commit myself to when looking for something to write to stop the anxiety and trust that  im able to write everyday

I commit myself to when i go to bed at night to stop all fear and to realize that fear accomplishes nothing and to do a simple double check that i have indeed done what i need to do

I commit myself to when I lay down to rest to stop the anxiety and fear in the belief that i am wasting time

I commit myself to when faced with a new challenge to realize that i do not YET know how to do it and with some research i can find out and that i will never know if I do not go for it

I commit myself to realize that i am the one who created this anxiety character and believed it to be real and that to stop blaming the world for my anxiety and to realize that nothing outside myself can affect who I am unless I allow it

I commit myself to take self responsibility for myself by sorting out myself and all within me so that I can stop being directed by ideas and beliefs and start becoming real and self directed

No comments:

Post a Comment