Tuesday 3 July 2012

Journey to Life Day 38 - Amazing Disgrace - The Human Race

 

This life and this world is a reflection of who we are  - and the state the world is in today is beyond shameful which should indicate that we as humans are truly evil.freedom

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the world is a reflection of who I am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how must the world is the same as me - how i have conflict within me towards others and how the world and its nations have conflict with other nations

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the similarities with the world and myself - how me not caring about others and the world not caring about ending starvation.

I forgive myself that I have  accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from this world because I don't like what I see not realizing that what im looking at is actually myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from reality out of fear and to believe that nothing can be done to change is - that its just the way it is - so that i don't have to do anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to block out all the bad things in world because it makes me sad and angry - not realizing that I am the one who created this world

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to  investigate this world and how things work to see the reason for why life is so full of suffering

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take action and to do something about this world and to find ways to change it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if the world is a reflection of me - then changing who I am will reflect onto this world

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the truth of humanity - that we are truly the evil of the earth - to have created a world of abuse and suffering a perfect hell for most and never in human history have we ever stopped a moment to see what we have done and to change it, but to continue to live as if everything is fine and to continue blame others for this mess - not realizing that our very nature as who we are now created this and that is what needs to change.

I commit myself to see that I am in fact evil for having lived my life in ignorance

I commit myself to then dedicate my life to make sure I stop the evil of humanity which is our very nature so that I can start living life for life

I commit myself to stop hiding from this world - to realize that i created this world and in that i am responsible

I commit myself to stop fearing this world and to realize that i am actually fearing myself

I commit myself to stop separating myself from this world, from myself

I commit myself to stop all excuses - to stop believing this world is just the way it is - and to start taking action by doing all in my power to make this world a better place by first changing myself

I commit myself to see the amazing disgrace we created and take responsibility to truly create amazing grace for all being on earth - because there is no grace in starving or killing or abusing another and there can be no grace in this life as long as it continues.

it-failure-a-shameful-story

1 comment: