Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day 45 - Frustration Character

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the frustrated character to deal with certain situations  

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated when i don't seem to get anywhere and when i believe that things are moving slowly

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated when I cant understand something or don't ''get it''

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated when something takes longer than i expected or didn't meet my expectations

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated when i had a 'bad day' and somebody ask me to do something that i don't feel like doing

I forgive myself that i have accepted not and allowed myself to be patient in my life and want things to move faster

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a believe that everything in life should come easy and fast - not realizing that this is not so but a believe that i created

I forgive myself that i have  accepted and allowed myself to be directed by this character in giving up on what i was doing because i believe it doesn't work based on my believe on how it should work

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the frustration is not real but something i created and believed to be real and in that i let it go

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to stop the frustration and to believe that its the only way to deal with situations - not realizing that i am being directed and not being self directive by breathing through the resistance and letting go

I commit myself to delete the frustration character

I commit myself to see that things take time

I commit myself to realize that i created the expectations of how fast something should move contrarily to reality and thus stop expectations

I commit myself to be patience

I commit myself to breathe through the frustrations so that im not directed by it and influenced by it

I commit myself to from this moment on not become unnecessarily frustrated when something doesn't go my way - and to realize that things do take time

I commit myself to see that becoming frustrated is actually useless and that its much more effective to let go of it so that i can move on and not give up

No comments:

Post a Comment