Friday 27 July 2012

Day 58 - Stop Complaining and start Doing!!!!

 

This includes bitching, whining, moaning, howling, grumbling and  being crabby about something. Because in all this useless breath wasting all you are doing is NOTHING. So stop a moment to see how YOU can solve the problem instead of complaining about it all the time and stop hoping somebody will sort it out for you. (here i am talking about points within your self and your world - not things like complaining to the road work agencies about fixing the craters stop_complaining1in the holes)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the complaining character also known as the bitching character

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain about the state of the world and keep on complaining about it - not realizing that to complain accomplishes nothing

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if i complain long enough about a some problem in my life it will sort it self out

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the reason i created this character is so that I do not have to anything but complain because to complain is easier than to sort out my own problems

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find things to complain about so that I can say that I am doing something  - not realizing that all I'm doing is making sure i do not run out of things to moan about, because then i will not have an excuse not to sort out my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to take self responsibility for my life by getting to the core of the problems in my life so that I can stop complaining about it and start doing something about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the blame character so that i can make somebody else responsible for what is happening to me and then I can moan to them about it which then relieves me from any responsibility towards myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I alone am responsible for what is happening in myself and that I am the one who has to t hen solve my own issues since i created them

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I complain about something within my life that i am responsible for is me complaining to myself and i would be much more effective if i instead deal with the issues and problems in my life .

stop-complainingI commit myself to stop the complaining character

I commit myself to stop complaining about the state of this world and to start finding ways to sort out the problems

I commit myself to stop the belief that complaining long enough the problem will go away by itself

I commit myself to realize that complaining accomplishes nothing and doesn't support anything in any way and that all im doing is nothing

I commit myself to realize that i complain because its easier than taking self responsibly and solving my own problems

I commit myself to take self responsibility and sort out the problems within my life that I have created  

I commit myself to stop blaming others and complaining to them about the things in my life and to realize that I cannot blame anybody for the things i created in myself because I allow it and I am responsible for it 

I commit myself to stop complaining to myself because that is simply stupid and a waste of time and to instead start doing and finding the source of the problems in my life so that i can deal with it and stop complaining about it

No comments:

Post a Comment