Saturday 14 July 2012

Day 47 - Suffering exist if postponement exist

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the postponement character to suit my own needs

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to out of my resistance create this character as an excuse not to do something

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by this character that it controls me in delaying what im doing

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow the resistance within myself to direct me and who i am by postponing that which is important

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that postponing tasks will only affect me and nobody else

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that what i am doing is taking  self responsibility so that suffering and abuse can end and that cant end if i postpone

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if i postpone standing for life then all the suffering and abuse that exist today will exist for longer

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the decision i make to postpone I accept the suffering and and abuse in the world

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility and stop postponement and in that stop the suffering and abuse in this world

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to delete this character that allows the suffering to continue just because i face resistance and not allowing myself to push through the resistance

I commit myself to delete the character of postponement

I commit myself to stop using the ''ill do it some other time excuse''

I commit myself to do what i set out to do no matter what

I commit myself to take self responsibility by stopping delaying standing for life - because the longer i wait the longer the suffering and abuse exist

I commit myself to rather choose not to accept the abuse of this world by choosing not to postpone myself to become effective in changing it

I commit myself to stop being directed by thoughts feelings and emotions but to self directive in doing what needs to be done

I commit myself to realize that if i do nothing then nothing will happen so its up to me to go through the process of actual change - because if i change then the world changes

No comments:

Post a Comment