Monday 16 July 2012

Day 49 - We are creating this world by the choices we make

 

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to  realize that i created this world and am still creating it by the choices i make and life.100042

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to choose to accept the way of this  world by believing that there is nothing i can do to change it and that it is out of my hand - not realizing that this is an excuse and belief that i decided is true

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to choose to not take self responsibility and to not dedicate my life to see that all abuse ends in this world

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  choose to believe that it is impossible to end all abuse - not realizing that all abuse exist in myself and that world is a reflection of who i really am - and if i choose to stand for life I can change myself to be the change i want to see in this world

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make the choice that i am powerless to make a change in life - not realizing that this is a choice I have made and chose to belief is real and like that i can choose not to accept this limitation

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i cannot change the world - but i can change myself and assist others to do the same and when people change the world changes

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to from all the choices i have made in life to help create this world as it exist today and to everyday continue this creation by  participating in this world and not doing a thing to change it or even question it

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to  realize that if I created this world by the choices i have made i can create a new world by making different choices that supports life instead of abuses

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hide from this truth and made sure i never realize it so that don't have to do anything to change this world

I commit myself to realize that I create this world by the choices i make

I commit myself to stop choosing to accept this world the way it is

I commit myself to stop believing that it is impossible to change this world and I choose not accept this excuse anymore

I commit myself to stop the belief that  i am powerless to change this world and so i choose not to accept any limitations

I commit myself to see that the world is a reflection of who i am and who i am is base on all the choices I have made and if i change this choice to choose life instead of abuse in that i can change the world

I commit myself to change myself so that i can become that which I want to see in this world - and when everybody do this together we create a better world 

I commit myself to be an example to for others to see that it is possible to change this world  - and to show people how their choice affects this world and how we can end all abuse and suffering with a single choice

choice-716203

No comments:

Post a Comment