Thursday 12 July 2012

Day 46 - We are all Earthlings

There are countless of horrific stories about animal abuse and its unacceptable

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as superior to all other species because i believe im better

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in this superiority treat animals as not being life and equal to me but as inferior - and to then dominate the animals and treat them as less than life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the animals for my gain - to abuse them regardless and to use them for profit for me to survive

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that animals are worth nothing because the world system deems life as less than money and that money will always be more important than life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that animals and nature are here for us humans and that we can do to them as we please all in the name of our god - money


I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see that all beings on earth are earthling - that what i am doing is abusing another earthling that shares this world with me

 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that animals are inferior based on their behavior and way of life being different to ours - not considering they are a big part of this world and without them there would be no earth

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to treat animals as less than because they are my food - not seeing that the animals have to die - be sacrificed - just so that i can live and that i should be Eternally grateful for them.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i have been causing enormous suffering and massive damage already to this world in the name of profit and that if i keep going this path then we will wipe out all life and all we will have left is money - and that we cant eat money or build houses with money or even drink money and that it is thanks to nature and the animals that i am still breathing - without nature and the animals we wont even be able to breath


I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that all my food and nourishment was only made possible by the animals and nature and that it is my responsibility to take care of them and the earth otherwise there will be no earth 


i commit myself to stop the believe that humans are superior to animals 

I commit myself to stop the abuse of animals by seeing that they are also earthlings living on this world with me

I commit myself to be grateful for the animals and nature for making my life possible 

I commit myself to show this gratefulness by taking care of nature and all its animals so that we dont destroy this earth in the name of profit

I commit myself to realize that we cannot eat money and that money is a man made believe - but nature is real as earth is real and we keep on destryoing this planet in the name of this believe we will not have a planet anymore were we can live

I commit myself to stop treating animals as just food but to see that they are also life

I commit myself to take self responsibility for my actions and to dedicate my life so that others can see what i see so that we can end all abuse in all its forms so that all earthlings can live a dignified life

I commit myself to realize that we are all equal and that i have no right to dominate a creature just because i can - but to see that just because they live life differently doesnt mean i am better than them  













No comments:

Post a Comment