Monday 9 July 2012

Journey to Life Day 43 - ''Fear of Failure'' Character

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the fear of failure character and to believe that it is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience fear when fear_of_failure_demon1 faced with something new that i have no idea how to handle

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by this fear of failure that i become ineffective within what i do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become uncertain with this this fear and believe that i cannot do anything

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that fear in not real

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that fear is something that i created - because i am the creator - and within this i can stop the fear

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is no way that i know if i will fail with something unless i have given it my all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize that if i fear failure then that is what needs to happen so that i can face it and move past it - instead i clear myself from it now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if i don't walk the moment with confidence and self trust but instead move as fear and self doubt i will indeed not be effective and fail

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold to this character throughout my life and never realized my power of creation and do something about this fear by choosing not to accept and allow it as who i am

I commit myself to stop the character of fear of failure

I commit myself to stop my self doubt and fear when facing points and situations

I commit myself to be confident and have self trust in every breath

I commit myself to realize that this fear of failure is not real but something that i have created and in that i delete this character

I commit myself to face every moment without fear but with gratefulness for this opportunity to become more effective in who i am

I commit myself to stop being paralyzed by fear in becoming overwhelmed with uncertainty 

I commit myself to  face every moment self directed and not to be directed by my thoughts feelings and emotions

I commit myself to realize that i decide who i am in every moment and that i determine who i am

I commit myself to clear myself from this character and to show others the same and to assist them with it

No comments:

Post a Comment