Saturday 30 June 2012

Journey to Life Day 36 - Writers Block - what do to?

 

If you don't know what to write about then write about not knowing what to write about and whywriters block you don't know what to write about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not know what to write about - not realizing that I am resisting to write and in that resistance I subconsciously get a blank head and don't know what to write about

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to block out all point that need direction to make myself believe that i have nothing to write about

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give into this resistance and not write instead of pushing through the resistance and write regardless

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have nothing to write about - not realizing that its an excuse so that I don't have to face the resistance.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to write regardless of the resistance and that I give up and not follow through

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that not knowing what to write about is me not wanting to face a point and not wanting to walk through  a point

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to block out all point that need direction to make myself believe that I have nothing to write about

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that there are many many points to write about so the excuse there is nothing to write about is invalid.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to block out all point that need direction to make myself believe that I have nothing to write about

I commit myself to not use the excuse that I don't have anything to write about, and the excuse that I don't know what to write about.

I commit myself to see that there are many points to face and to write about so there is no excuse

I commit myself to then face the resistance head on and to write regardless

I commit myself to stop blocking out points so that I don't know what to write about - but to instead see that I am doing it and to then stop it so that I can write

I commit myself to realize that any point that comes up that keeps me from writing is an excuse - its a resistance and I commit myself to push through it so that I can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment