Tuesday 12 June 2012

Journey to life day 26 - Tomorrow everything will be OK.


Tomorrow everything will be OK.

Listen to this as you read:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW3f0fkTPd8

There is a hope that just tomorrow everything will change and be ok.
I don’t have to do anything because something else will solve it for me.
There is a hope that I will wake up tomorrow and everything will be fine.
Common sense here dictates that if I don't change something today it won’t change tomorrow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that tomorrow all my problems will go away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that some higher power will make tomorrow ok and that if I hope hard enough everything will be ok

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want things to change but am unwilling to do what needs to be done to bring the change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that feelings and emotions will change the future and make my problems go away

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire that just tomorrow will be a better day where my problems will magically go away

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that my problems won’t go away by their own, but that I have to change and sort them out.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that no higher power will change me for me, but that I am responsible for me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for myself to sort out my own issues

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my actions not only affects me but others as well and in that I am responsible for others as well.

I commit myself to stop the hope that some higher power will change me
I commit myself to stop the believe that something will magically make tomorrow a better day
I commit myself to stop hope, because hope is just that – a word, a belief that something or somebody else will do it for me
I commit myself to take responsibility for my self – because I am also responsible for others
I commit myself to realize that if I don’t make any changes today then obviously there will be no changes tomorrow
I commit myself to realize that if I am the same today then tomorrow will be today and I will be the same.  I have to make the changes to be the change that would change tomorrow
I commit myself to realize that feelings and emotions won’t change a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment