Thursday 7 June 2012

Journey to life day 22 + 24 - Being Mooooooooody (updated)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become moody

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in my moodiness become irritated and snap at people

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame the world around me for what is happening to me

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see that i created the moodiness through accumulated  backchat of thoughts that i have not stopped

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to stop the backchat

I commit myself to stop the backchat of thoughts, feelings and emotions that lead to me being moody and getting irritated and snapping at people

I commit myself to stop blaming the world for what i am responsible for


So the above i wrote on my day 22, but as you can see it is very short and unspecific which in not acceptable. What happened is that i wrote a blog but the connection dropped when i pressed post and i didn't  save the blog so I lost all my writing. I didn't want to redo all my writing so i wrote the above - which was not acceptable so here we go:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use my blog got deleted as an excuse not to be consistent

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be lazy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not want to redo a blog and use the excuse i already did it and don't need to do it again

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at the computer for losing my blog

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself not become angry at myself for not saving my blog

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to to give into resistances and not do what i know i should  have done

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to then try and get away with the bare minimum just because i don't want to redo a post

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if  i am unwilling to redo what i do then what i do is not real and has no meaning or value and thus i have to prove to myself consistency by being willing to redo everything i did.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to to be consistent no matter what the circumstance


I commit myself to not use excuses when i don't feel like doing something
I commit myself to stop being lazy

I commit myself to be consistent no matter what

I commit myself to if i have to redo what i did to prove to myself that i am indeed able to

I commit myself to not be inconsistent when i experience resistances

I commit myself to push through these resistances so that i can do what i said i would

I commit myself to not again post half done crap but to put out to the best of my ability

I Commit myself to see that my action doesn't just effect me, but effects others and that has consequences on a whole lot more than just my world. So commit myself to consider the consequences and outflows of my actions.





No comments:

Post a Comment