Friday 29 June 2012

Journey to Life Day 35 - Being Special

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be special and want to stand im-special1 out above the rest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to be normal like everybody else

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be noticed by others and praised so that i can feel good about myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be a important person that other people can admire

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe  that my life would be so much easier if I was special and that it would be more exciting

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that me wanting to be special is me not accepting myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to believe that the only way for me to get ahead in life is to special - not realizing that this is a belief based on my perception as a child that life is a competition.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to instead of wanting to be special to accept myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the only way to survive in this world is to compete and thus i have to be special.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that nobody is special and that nobody is more than another.

I commit myself to realize that I do not need to compete to survive this life

I commit myself to realize that nobody can be more than another and that nobody is special.

I commit myself to stop wanting to be more than others or stand out more - I stop my ego.

I commit myself to instead of wanting to be admired by others to accept myself - because if I cannot accept myself I cannot change myself for I will always resent who I am

I commit myself to realize being special wont make life easier, but that I will have to face this world with who I am

1 comment:

  1. thanks! :)

    ... and, I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to believe that being special makes life easier and hence not being special means that life is hard.

    I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to classify life as "easy" and "hard", not realizing that life is what it is and that "easy" and "hard" are mere mental stickers that modify in nothing the experience; just modify the perception of reality and the feelings and then behavior I manifest towards it

    ReplyDelete