Tuesday 5 June 2012

Journey to life day 21 - I am not Worthy of Life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as not worthy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to through years of backchat created an self image of me being inferior to others and took this as my self religion and believed it is who i am

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to though this belief always place myself second and placing everyone else first - compromising myself to keep others happy because i dont deserve to be joy

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself and who i am as ugliness and dark based on my thoughts feelings and emotions - not realizing that i am not my thoughts feeling or emotions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a failure - because i am unable to move faster in changing myself to become an effective human being standing for the end of all abuse

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see the progress and actions and abilities i have devolved and to see that as not enough

I forgive myself that i have mot accepted and allowed myself to give myself worth

I commit myself to stop seeing myself as not worthy

I commit myself to give myself worth

I commit myself to see that this process will take time

I commit myself to give myself credit for what i have done so far will help from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment