Saturday 2 June 2012

Journey to life day 18 - Do I Really love you?

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that  love is a feeling

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that What i feel is love for someone

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to hold on that feeling because it make ME feel good

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be willing to do everything and anything to protect this feeling of love - even compromise and sacrifice to keep this love

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself not to see that I alone feel this love

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not to see that this love i feel has nothing to do with the other person

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself not to see that i created this feeling based on what i believe the other person does and gives me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the others person is responsible for my love

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i cannot give myself what another has shown me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit the definition of what love really is by a mundane thing such as feeling

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by this feeling

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be limited by love - and give into fear of losing this love - and in this be not effective in directing someone to not allow their bullshit in fear of they not liking me and leaving me

I commit myself to stop the delusion of love as a feeling that limits and abuses life

I commit myself to se that i am the one creating these feeling =s and that it has nothing to do with the other person

I commit myself to see that what i love in another is something i have denied myself and that i have the power to give that to myself

I commit myself to see that if i really loved someone - my actions will be to direct another being to stand as life no matter what - instead of fearing loosing them

I commit myself to stop compromising myself to keep the idea and delusion of love alive

No comments:

Post a Comment