Friday 22 June 2012

Journey To Life Day 31 - Being Overwhelmed

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel overwhelmed - that everything is too much for me handle

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the world is aCB007273 gainst me and out to get me when everything seems to go wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself when things go wrong seeing myself as a failure and not being good enough and experiencing unworthiness when things get tough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience hopelessness when i believe that I cannot face what is here and to get lost in the magnitude of the problem we are facing here on earth before we can make this world a world worth living in

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't have the power to face this life, but to give in to fear and to allow fear to direct me - not realising that I haven't given even myself a chance  to realise the power I have to change my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get everything done fast because i fear i wont have enough time to get it all done - and in that haste and fear to look at the big picture and get overwhelmed by it not realizing that i wont get it done fast and worrying about the future is utterly pointless

I forgive myself that I have mot accepted and allowed myself to breathe - to focus one point at a time and realize that through time and  accumulation one point becomes many points and in that ill get things done effectively instead of doing nothing by worrying 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that blaming myself has no point - self blame is knowing I am responsible but wallowing about it and not doing something about it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to to instead of blaming myself when things go wrong to take self responsibility - in that take action and do what needs to be done - instead of doing nothing

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have the power the face any point that comes up in my life and that each point is an opportunity for me to push though and become stronger and more effective

I commit myself to stop becoming overwhelmed when looking at the big picture but to take it day by, breathe by breath, point by point.

I commit myself to accept that this will take time - and that there is no quick fix

I commit myself to realize that hopelessness cannot exist if i breath and take it one step at a time and that i can only be overwhelmed if I  believe that i am not able to walk this process

I commit myself to give myself the chance to walk this process and to realize that i do in fact have the power to stand and face whatever points comes up.

I commit myself to realize that all fear is my doing and that it is not real

I commit myself to give myself worth and the power to face each point

No comments:

Post a Comment