Sunday 3 June 2012

Journey to life day 19 - Sweet Sweet Revenge

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts of hurting someone for the pain they caused me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that they are responsible for my pain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the pain and to believe that the only way for the pain to go away is to make them experience the pain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by this pain and dedicate myself to have my revenge

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself not to see that i am the one who created the pain - nobody can influence me unless i allow it - and thus i can stop the pain

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become possessed by the obsession of having my revenge.

I commit myself to stop the thoughts of wanting to make someone pay for what they did to me

I commit myself to stop the quest for revenge

I commit myself to stop holding on to the pain 

I commit myself to take self responsibility for myself and direct myself to stop the pain that i have created myself

I commit myself to stop allowing myself to be influenced by others

No comments:

Post a Comment