Thursday 28 June 2012

Journey to Life Day 34 - I want to love again

 

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to love again - to feel the feeling of love which makes me feel good.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to a picture/idea of what love is - that was based on how my mother loved me and ideas formed around former relationships.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to re-experience love so much that i dedicate my life to look for it

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to memories of love and wanting to relive those memories and to be saddened by these memories - not realizing that they are not real, but that the feeling is what i have created.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to in this desire to relive past memories to believe that only others can ignite the fire in my soul and to forever more search for 'the one' to make me love again

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i will never be fulfilled unless I have found 'the one' and that I absolutely must to all it takes to find the one - not realizing that i am the one who create these feelings so what i am actually doing is compromising life - by ignoring what is really going on and not caring bout that what really matters but only thinking bout myself and making myself happy

I forgive that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the want to love again is an act of utter selfishness - where i only care about my own happiness and in that not caring at all about others and sorting out this world

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that life's goal is to find somebody to love and spend the rest of my life with them - and in this life's goal i completely missed the point - what about others?

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to become blinded by my own feelings of love that I not even considered that i have the power to make a change this life - that i can make a difference - but instead I only looked after my own happiness.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to become sad when I don’t have somebody to love and who will love me back and accept me for who i am - not realizing that if everybody accepted each other for who they are then there will be ZERO change in this life.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that love is a feeling - not realizing that feelings are not real - that love is action is practical movement and something that can be proven in the physical.

I forgive that I have not accepted and allowed myself to love myself to such an extend that I would do anything in my power to become effective so that I can make a change this life.

I commit myself to stop the delusion that love is a feeling but to see that love is practicality in action. That love is to never accept life the way it now to but to dedicate myself to make life as it should be - where all can truly live free

I commit myself to let go of memories that i want to relive and re-experience

I commit myself to realize that i created the feeling of love based on my past experiences and that nobody else can give it to me.

I commit myself to stop the search for the one, because I am the one and the only one who can change me

I commit myself to then not want to love again - but to love myself now enough to give myself the gift of life and others the gift the life to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment