Monday 11 June 2012

Journey to life day 25 - I Never Questioned This Life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never question this life - to from when i was a child to simply accept this world for what it is and never saw that this world is really messed up

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go through life and see the abuse, but never looked for way to end it and just blindly accept it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look at people on the streets and think it is normal and that somebody will help them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never see that this world as it exist today was created and we created the system and all its abuse.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see that we can also create a system where there is no abuse and every being to have equal life - but that starts with me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame the government or others for the situation of earth - and not to realize i participate in this system daily without ever considering alternatives

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to look for alternatives and solution to this world, but to only fend for myself instead of looking for ways where all abuse ends and everyone has true freedom

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to dedicate my life to make sure that all abuse stops.


I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how enslaved i am and how money has become the most important things in life.

I commit myself to never again accept the way life is now


I commit myself to to always question this life


I commit myself to never give up on finding solutions to the problems in this world


I commit myself to dedicate my life to make sure that i can say when i die that i did everything in my power to make this world a world worth living in.


I commit myself to forever reveal the atrocities we  have allowed in this world


I commit myself to show others what i see and to ensure that i am most effective in order to effectively reveal common sense and that there are solution to this world

No comments:

Post a Comment