Monday 4 June 2012

Journey to life day 20 - Jealousy

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of someone

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want what they have

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as less than those who have what i want

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to through fear want to bring those down who have what i don't have - because if i cant have it nobody can

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot give myself the qualities i see in others

I commit myself to stop being nasty just to bring people down because i see myself as inferior

I commit myself to desiring what others have

I commit myself to see that i have separated myself from others by desiring

I commit myself to give myself the qualities i see in others

No comments:

Post a Comment