Wednesday 12 September 2012

Day 89 - Self Doubt Character

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the self doubt character

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this character when i am faced with a new task that I have not done beforeimages

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not good enough to do this task even before I attempt to do it - and to hen in this believe and judgement to then not do the task

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself that chance to proof to myself if I am able to do a new task or not and to rather choose to give up than pushing though

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake when doing a project that I have not done yet - and to first go into self doubt and worry, believing that I will screw it up.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to develop self trust within what I do

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that not knowing how to do a project is ok and that with proper research  I can teach myself the how to so there is no need for the automatic self doubt and fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am not a confident person and that is how I am/my personality - not realizing that it is a limitation and an excuse for me not to become effective 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that each new point/task that I face is an opportunity for me to expand myself and to learn more about myself and to become more  effective 

I commit myself to stop the self doubt character and to realize that with proper research  I can teach myself the how to

I commit myself to stop using character when facing a new task

I commit myself to stop judging myself as not being good enough and to realize that it is a believe that i have created and is not real, because i determine how good/effective i am and can only do so once I actually do the project to the best of my ability and more.

I commit myself to give myself the change to proof to myself whether  or not I am able to do the task

I commit myself to stop fearing making mistakes and to realize that its through mistakes and learning from them where i become more effective

I commit myself to trust myself and not to give in to self doubt and give up

I commit myself to stop the belief that i am not a confident person and that is just who I am - and to realize that its an excuse and limitation and with self trust I can become confidence

I Commit myself to embrace new task and to see them as an opportunity for me to expand myself and to learn more about myself and to become more  effective 

No comments:

Post a Comment