Thursday 27 September 2012

Moving the Stone from the Path - Would you?

 

When you walk on a road and hurt you foot by accidentally stepping on a stone/falling over a branch will you cry out in pain and anger - blaming the stone/branch for being in your way - or will you move out of the path to make sure nobody else gets hurt?Yoda

Its the same if you have a good life with no problems - wouldn't you want the same for others? or rather let them struggle and not find find ways to make the world a better place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider others and only act in self interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only look out for myself and never try to make life easier for others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not move the rock from the road to same sure nobody else gets hurt by it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that this world is a dog eat dog place and that there is nothing i can do to change it and that its just the way it is

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that saying that the world is every man for himself is me using it as an excuse and justification for not taking responsibility and assist and support others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never put myself is the shoes of others and using the excuse and justification that it is not my responsibility an that they must find their own way to help themselves

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the only reason i can have a good life is because i have money - and that those without money have no change in this life to make it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that they do not have money, because they are lazy and don't get jobs - not realizing that there are 7 billion humans on earth and thus there is no way for all 7 billion to have jobs and money in this current accepted world

I commit myself to move the rock from the path/consider others

I commit myself to to not act in self interest, but to instead do what is best for all

I commit myself to stop the believe that this life is every man for himself and not accept this

find ways for all beings in earth to have a dignified life

I commit myself to stop using justifications and excuses like its not my responsibility, but to instead take self responsibility and make this world a world worth living

I commit myself to realize that it could have been me in that situation of suffering and poor and that no being should need to suffer and that we created this world and all its suffering and thus i commit myself to stop it

I commit myself to create a world where all beings can live a good  meaningful life without fear

No comments:

Post a Comment