Monday 3 September 2012

Day 84 - Why Change is needed

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the world is ok as it is and does not need to be changedlife-changes

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the existence of war in this world and all the pain and suffering that goes with is enough reason for change to happen

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the continuation of poverty and strife is enough reason for change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the existence of slavery in this world is enough reason to change this world

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the existence of prostitution - the need to sell ones self to survive in this world - is enough reason for us to find solutions to end it so that it doesn't exist anymore

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the existence of corruption and greed is enough reason to fins permanent solutions to end it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the exploitation of earth and its resources is enough reason why we must change our ways

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify all this pain and suffering by saying that there is also good and happiness in this world - not realizing that having money gives me the chance to be happy and that most people do not have money

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the only reason why i would not want the world to change is because its working out for me - not realizing that billion others are struggling to live and that  millions starve in a world a plenty - there is enough food on the world to feed 13 billion people

I commit myself to realize that the world is not ok as it and that change is needed

I commit myself to realize war, poverty, slavery, prostitution, starvation etc. must end as it is causing great suffering and abuse and if I say that the world is ok as it is i am agreeing that suffering is ok

I commit myself to realize that if we keep on exploiting the earth and stripping it from resources it there will be none left - this is our only home and we must change our ways so that we can start to take care of earth and make sure it will be sustainable for all life in the future

I commit myself to realize that to change the world we need to change our ways - and to change our ways we must change ourselves - and that starts with me - by making the choice to not accept this world the way it is and to find permanent solutions to end all the abuse

I commit myself to realize that the current world system does not work for everybody and definitely not for nature and that we need a new world system where all beings are taken care of

Vote for change - www.equalmoney.org

No comments:

Post a Comment