Friday 14 September 2012

Day 90 - That's just not who I am. I'm born this way

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i was born this way and thus cannot change who i am

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i was always meant to be this way  - that i am a special person for being who i am

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i was born with no language or opinions or likes and dislikes - that I was taught how to think and who i am is a direct result from by parents/environment

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that saying and believing that i am born the way i am i am using it as a way to  justify my actions and who i am so that i do not have to change who i am and what I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when someone reveals to me something about myself that is clearly not cool to then say that its just the way i am so deal with it - not realizing that its me not wanting to change who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am is special and unique and so I must uphold who I am not change a thing about myself - not realizing that I do this because I fear losing myself as being special

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that who i have the power to change who i am  - and that i have to change myself, because as I am now I am limited and acting in self interest only doing what I like and avoiding what i do not like and then in this i will never seek solutions to assist and support others and find way to end abuse in this world and it will stay the same

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i was lucky to be born into a family that could support me - and could have just as easily have been born into a poor family in poverty.

I commit myself to stop the believe that i was born the way i am and that i cannot change

I commit myself to stop the believe that it was fate for me to be who I am and that I am special

I commit myself to realize that who i am is a direct result from by parents/environment and that is proof by the cow girl who believed herself to be a cow, because she was raised by cows.

I commit myself to realize that me saying that i am born the way i am is me justifying who i am and using it as an excuse not to change

I commit myself to stop the belief of fearing that i will lose myself and to not allow this fear to stop me from changing who i am

I commit myself to realize that i could have just as easily have been born into a poor family in poverty and thus i am not special but rather lucky

I commit myself to realize that i have the power to change myself - and to use this power and change myself so that I stop living as self interest and start doing what is best for all so that i can find solutions to end abuse and suffering in this world

I commit myself to find ways to make sure that living is not luck or a lottery if who will be lucky enough to be born into a rich family or unlucky to be born into poverty, but to rather have a world where you can be sure that there will be enough to live for the rest of my life - no mater where i am born

No comments:

Post a Comment