Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 83 - Fearing making mistakes

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by this fear that it determines my life and the choices I make where I have no self direction mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when facing a new project to first go into fear of making a mistake and then go into resistance and not wanting to do the project

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when people ask me for assistance to go into fear, because I fear making a mistake and not being able to assist them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in this fear of making mistake to avoid assist people so that I can all together avoid making a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being dependable when not being able to assist someone if I make a mistake

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i will make mistakes and there is no avoiding it and thus no point to fear it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to when i make a mistake to judge myself as not being good enough and go into a state of being angry at myself and to see myself as useless

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that it is through learning about mu mistakes that I become more effective  and i keep on avoiding them them i will not progress

I commit myself to stop fearing making mistakes

I commit myself stop allowing to be directed by this fear of making mistakes that I will avoid situations where I will make mistakes

I commit myself to when facing a new project to not allow the fear of making mistakes, but to instead do it anyway

I commit myself to when someone asks me for assistance to not allow the fear of making mistakes to keep me from doing by best to assist them - and if i do make a mistake to not see myself as being undependable

I commit myself to when I make mistakes to not judge myself as being useless and not get angry at myself - instead i realize that mistake and leant from it so that i do not make the same mistake twice

I commit myself to realize that if I avoid mistakes I will not learn anything and stay stuck and never become more effective - so mistakes are cool - as long as i learn from them

No comments:

Post a Comment