Saturday 22 June 2013

OMG!! There is puke everywhere!! Living with cats

 

 

tumblr_mc67mwERZ71rgec6xo1_500 I live with many cats. One thing that happens occasionally is puke. Every now and again there is a small pile of puke on the floor. It can be runny and sloppy or hard. Sometimes – if you are lucky – you get a projectile puke where it is not only on the floor, but on the wall as well.

It is winter now and the nights get quite cold so I have a blanket that I keep by my feet to keep it warm. The other day I was very lucky and came across a projectile puke that landed on the blanket, the floor and my drawer. Usually when I see puke on the floor somewhere it is no problem – it happens. This time it was on the blanket that keeps me warm, on the floor where my feet goes and on the drawer. This meant I need to wash the blanket and floor and drawer before I can sit down. I reacted in anger within this event and got all emotional and moody for a while.

I did end up cleaning the puke and asked myself why I made such a big deal about this? The reaction was completely unnecessary since it was a simply action of cleaning the mess. I was the one who went into the mind and made a big deal out of it by reacting and allowing thoughts to direct me.

I forgive myself that Have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger when I saw puke on the floor.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to when I saw the puke on the blanket to become irritated, because I would have to clean the blanket which will leave me without a blanket for the night to keep my feet warm.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to become angry, because I really did not feel like cleaning the mess at the moment.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to in my not wanting to clean the mess to fuel my irritation and frustration.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to complain about it and try to find a way to not have to clean it at that moment and when I saw I had no choice but to clean it to become emotional about it.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to in my emotional possessive state to take the whole event personally.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to go into blame and become angry `at the cat that puked on the floor by my feet.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my anger and irritation was due to me not want to clean

I forgive myself that have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that there was no need to become emotional and angry when I saw the puke and that it was a simple thing actually to clean it.

I commit myself stop myself from going into a emotional reaction when I see puke on the floor by my feet that needs to be cleaned – instead I breathe and clean

I commit myself to stop fuming and fueling my anger with justifications and thoughts to keep it going – instead I look at what I am doing and stop it immediately

I commit myself to stop wanting to find somebody else to blame for events in my life – instead If I am able to I direct the point.

I commit myself to stop taking events personally and realize that I am the one who makes it personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment