Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 111 - Being Grumpy After a power nap

 

Today I had a 20min nap. I woke up feeling very irritated and grumpy and this always happens after short naps.

nap-short-sleep-to-release-anxietyIts when I decide that I want to nap for a hour or two, but what happens most of the time I will wake up after 10 to 20 minutes and get angry about not sleeping for the amount of time I wanted. I usually wake up  feeling even more tired with a heavy feeling in my whole body and I simply cannot go back to sleep, because im very grumpy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I wake up early from a nap to be grumpy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that i was not able to sleep for the set amount of time I allocated

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in this grumpiness become snappy and easily snap at people in my irritation 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to be angry after I wake up early and not being able to go back to sleep - believing that i have wasted my time now and made matters worse since i feel more tired

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my anxiousness and fear of not having enough time influence me in such a way that i cannot take naps

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to have naps, because i fear I am wasting my time

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to listen to my body when it shows me I need rest, but to instead be stubborn and stay awake.

I commit myself to stop being grumpy when i wake up early from a nap - instead I breathe and go back to sleep

nappingI commit myself to stop being angry at myself for not sleeping enough when taking a nap

I commit myself to stop being irritated and snap at people - instead I breath and make sure I do not react

I commit myself to stop the belief that I am wasting my time when I take a nap when tired

I commit myself to stop being stubborn and when my body needs sleeps i commit myself to sleep.

I commit myself to before I sleep to breathe and calm myself so that I am clear when before i sleep

Also check out the free online course in self improvement -  http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment