Sunday 4 November 2012

Day 112 - Rushing, Always Rushing!

 

Time and fear of not having enough creeps up in may ways and often results in Rushing. I have been writing about Time and how i rush and haste things. I have been driving in town and doing what I usually do when the person sitting next to me asking if I am in a rush. I had no reason to be yet still I was rushing. So here follows the steps to change me so that I stop rushing unnecessarily.Hurry1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in a rush while driving in town when there is no reason to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make rushing a part of my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in my fear of not having enough time to want to do everything fast

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware that i am rushing while i drive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make rushing and haste  a habit where I do it with everything I do

I forgive myself that I havehurry accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am wasting my time if I do not rush when I drive

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i have no reason to rush or be in a hurry and that it is my fear that i am wasting time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when i drive to think about all the things i still have to do when i get back and thus be in future and not here

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to Breath and be here when I drive and be aware of myself by being here in the moment

I commit myself to when I drive to be aware of myself and stop rushing - instead I breathe and be here in the moment

I commit myself to stop making rushing a part of my life and to stop being hasty all the time - instead I calm myself and be here

I commit myself to to stop the belief that I am wasting time if I drive and not rush - instead I realize that I driving is necessary and if i rush i will be less aware of the road and have a greater chance of being in a accident

I commit myself to stop living in the future and to worry about the things I still have to do when I drive - instead I make sure I am here in the moment.

I commit myself to realize that things take time and there is nothing i an do about that - so i commit myself to stop worrying

1061.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment