Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 122 - How to assist yourself to stop sleeping on your stomach

 

My previous blog was me writing abut my lower back problems that are related to me sleeping on my stomach for years. This is how i am going to approach it for assist myself:

Here is an extract:huge-25-125736

I am very uncomfortable everyday with my stomach problems and even more so going gluten-free. So what happens ''sub consciously'' when i am asleep  is that i want to be comfortable and thus roll over and sleep on my stomach. yes - even asleep you are still the one who decides what happens - i make the choice to sleep on my stomach.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give into the discomfort i am experiencing and allow it to influence me and who i am 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be like a short fuse ready to explode and to take out my anger on those close to me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself and walk around moody as if the world has ended, because of how i feel

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow the discomfort i am feeling to make me long for being comfortable

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in my quest to be comfortable to roll over on my stomach in my sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only fall asleep on my stomach and that sleeping any other way I would not be able to have a good nights sleep

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have created the preference for sleeping on my stomach and just because I have been doing it all my life does not mean I cant sleep any way else

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not responsible for what happens when I am asleep

I commit myself to allowing my discomfort to affect who I am , instead I breathe through the discomfort so that I am the directive principle and not directed by it

I commit myself to stop feeling sorry for myself - instead I go on standing strong

I commit myself to stop being like a short fuse and snap at people, instead I realize it is back chat and build up suppressions of me feeling sorry for myself which I stop as son as it comes up

I commit myself to stop allowing my discomfort to influence me to want to be comfortable as an desire that forces me to sleep on my stomach - instead I realize that  just because my stomach and back is causing discomfort in those areas - does not mean I as a whole need to be uncomfortable

I commit myself to stop the belief that I can only sleep on my stomach - instead  I realize that i am able to sleep on my back or side perfectly ok.

I commit myself to take self responsibility for when i am asleep to NOT roll over on my stomach , instead I stay on my back or side and push through the resistance I experience within my belief that i can only sleep on my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment