Friday 30 November 2012

Day 127 - Divine Awareness

 

There is nothing divine about being aware. Its an commitment - a life long commitment to be aware of yourself and the environment. The real physical world - the only world that exist an matters - not some delusional happy light and love place in the clouds that you spend your whole trying to get to and then ignore the real world. Anyway - back to my bloge6cc9fc9-9d3e-408f-8572-467aaa04e334

Today I am righting about a point I wrote about in my last blog over here: CLICK  ME. It was basically about an event that took place as a consequence of me not being aware. So here goes the method to make sure this doesn't’ happen again:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be aware of myself and environment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to be aware and give somebody else the responsibility for a while

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to ''take a break'' for a while and abdicate my responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have been responsible for long enough and that means I don't have to be all the time anymore

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when the truck got stuck and to believe that it was not my responsibility when it was

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when the truck got stuck to go into anxiety, because i fear that the truck might be damaged or damaged the spillway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when it happened to wish that I could go back in time and stop this from happening, instead if looking back and see how i can stop this from happening in the future.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to push through the resistance and stop the thought ''I don't have to be responsible anymore'' and realize that if i stopped that single thought the whole truck in mud event would not have happened.

I commit myself to to push myself to be aware of myself and the environment at all times no matter what

I commit myself to stop the believe that i can take a break from being aware of myself and the environment - instead I realize that if i do take a break things might slip by me

I commit myself to be responsible and self responsible for as as i breath in air of this world we as humanity are busy destroying and realize that if i do not take self responsibility - the world does not have a chance

I commit myself to stop wanting to blame others - instead I take self responsibly

I Commit myself to stop wishing I could go back and change things - instead I find ways to make sure i do not make the same mistake again

I commit

I commit myself to stop these thoughts so that it does not direct me , but so that i can be the directive principle in my life.

I commit myself to not allow a feeling or a thought to affect my effectiveness, instead i commit myself to be consistently effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment