Monday 5 November 2012

Day 113 - Rushing even when Eating!

 

Ok - Another point I noticed is that I am rushing while I eat - I want to eat fast so that I can get to other things  - so here follows the words to change myself to that I do not rush while I eat when it is really unnecessary.cooking-in-hurry-Small

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always be in a rush while I am eating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am wasting my time if I do not rush when I eat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I eat to think about all the things I still have to do  and thus I am not here

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to Breath and be here when I eat and be aware of myself by being here in the moment

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have no reason to rush or be in a hurry and that it is my believe that I am wasting time that I hurry when eating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make rushing a part of my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in my fear of not having enough time to want to do everything fast

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware that I am rushing while I eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make rushing and haste  a habit where I do it with everything I do even when eating and showering when there's is not real need to be

I commit myself to when I eat to be aware of myself so that I can stop rushing  and also I breathe and be here in the moment

I commit myself to stop making rushing a part of my life and to stop being hasty all the time - instead I calm myself and be here

I commit myself to to stop the belief that I am wasting time if I eat and not rush - instead I realize that I  eating and showering is necessary

I commit myself to stop living in the future and to worry about the things I still have to do - instead I make sure I am here in the moment.

I commit myself to realize that things take time and there is nothing i an do about that - so I commit myself to stop worrying

I commit myself to when i eat to realize what had to be done for this food to be here in front of me - from the people who plowed the fields to planting the seeds and money and effort and hard work -the fuel needed for transport - the people driving and trying to make a living and the people suffering having so little - all of this so that i can have food. I commit myself to never take my food in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment