Monday 20 August 2012

Day 73 - Everything in this world is OK

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everything is ok in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everything in world is as it should be and there is no need for it to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go about my life living in my personal bubble where life is a breeze and where i do not see what is really going in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into this idea advertised in media where a pretty picture is always painted of the world - and to from this believe that this world is a good place to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look deeper into what is going on in this world and to only look at things that will make me feel good and shun and ignore everything else that will make me feel bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking at what is really going on in this world - because i fear it will burst my bubble and my beliefs that this world is a beautiful place and everything is ok

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to look at all the suffering in this world - because then my beliefs will be irrelevant and then i would have to change who i am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to to realize that this world is not ok - that there is much suffering and abuse in this world and that the only reason why a 'beautiful earth' is promoted is to make sure i do not change this world and remain a slave to the money system

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the only reason my life is ok is because i have money - and for those who do not have money are going through much suffering and that this world system we have is not supporting all beings on earth

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility for myself and this world in finding solutions to change this world into a place worth living in for everybody - and not just for those who have money

I commit myself to stop the belief that everything in this world is ok and to see the truth that there is great suffering

i commit myself to stop being manipulated by media promoting a beautiful earth when i know that there is suffering and abuse and deceit all around me proofing that this world is hell for most

I commit myself  to realize that this world is only ok for those who have money - and that those without money are going through misery just to stay alive - all because this world system is not designed to support all life on earth - only those with money get support

I commit myself not to accept this world as it exist today - but to dedicate my life to make sure that all beings are supported by realizing that the equal money system will support all beings on life an to do all im able to implement such a system 

I commit myself to burst my bubble and to take self responsibility for my life and this world by finding solutions and expanding on them like the equal money system

I commit myself to change who i am so that I can be an effective human being in this world to bring the change i want to see in this world by becoming the change

No comments:

Post a Comment