Friday 17 August 2012

Day 70 - The Hope Character

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the Hope Character to help me cope with life and to not make it seem so badhope1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in this character use hope when i do not want to the actual work when wanting something done but to instead simply hope it will get done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I will feel better tomorrow instead if realizing that if i do nothing then nothing will change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that the hungry people in the world will get fed - not realizing that if i do not do something about it and only hope then nothing will happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that everything will be ok tomorrow - not realizing that if I do not move myself and find the solution to my problems then nothing will change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Hope I pass the exams when i did not prepare myself effectively and thus abdicated responsibility 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i give away my self responsibility when i hope and do nothing but hope

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that simpl y hoping will get things done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that with hope the things i hope for will magically happen without me having to do anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use hope as an excuse not to have to do anything, because hoping for something is really easy - instead of realizing that i cannot just hope and then do nothing - i have to create physically that which I hope for 

I commit myself to stop the hope character and realize that it is useless to hope

I commit myself to realize that when I do a task and complete in my mind and hope it will be as it is in my mind without realizing that the physical reality is not the same as my mind  it is useless

I commit myself to realize that hoping some task will be done without me actually doing something and physically moving then it will not happen

I commit myself to realize that hoping i will feel better tomorrow without me finding the problems and working them out and finding solutions then i will still be the same and nothing will change

I commit myself to realize that hoping the hungry people will be fed is useless - because if i do not do something about it then nothing will happenhoping-for-business-244x300

I commit myself to realize that hoping is an excuse and me not wanting to do any actual work because hoping is very easy

I commit myself to take self responsibility by stopping the hoping for something by doing the actual physical action required in order to get something done

I commit myself to realize that hoping for something will not make it magically be so unless i do something about it

No comments:

Post a Comment