Wednesday 16 May 2012

Journey to life day 12 – Judging people


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others and to see myself as better than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am better than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I were other peoples position I would do better or would have done things differently 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others so that I feel better about myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to feel better at others expense – not realising that in the need to feel better means that there is an underlining problem that requires direction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to first find fault in others before I look inward at the real issue

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to look inward at the real issue – but first want to judge others 

I commit myself to stop judging people

I commit myself to look at myself first and see why I want to judge someone

I commit myself to stop seeing myself as superior to others

No comments:

Post a Comment