Tuesday 15 May 2012

Journey to life day 11 - Frustration


Today we finished ANOTHER song – yeaaay. We has some difficulties with sorting out the production of it. We have to export the song and listen to it on various sound systems to hear what it sounds like and if there is something that needs to be changed I have to go back to the original mix and fix it. So today was all about listening and going back and listening and going back and listening and going back and listening and going back and listening and going back and listening and going back. In this I really got frustrated and a bit moody as a result.

In the End it was worth it – we got it to sound GREAT. Will be available shortly. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by frustration

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accumulate the backchat that resulted in the frustration

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breath to stop the thoughts that led to the frustration 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the frustration to change me in my consistency and become edgy and snappy

I commit myself to stop the thoughts before they accumulate frustration 

I commit myself to breath to assist myself in stopping the thoughts

I commit myself to not allow the backchat as feelings and emotions that lead to the frustration

No comments:

Post a Comment