Friday 25 May 2012

Journey to life day 15 – Anger


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that others are responsible for making me angry

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to see that I am responsible for my anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to stop the thoughts that lead me to the anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the thoughts and emotions and act out on it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the anger is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot control my anger

I commit myself be the directive principle 
I commit myself to stop blaming my environment and others for my anger
I commit myself to stop my anger and in that take back my power in being the directive principle
I commit myself to stop the thoughts that eventually lead the anger

No comments:

Post a Comment