Saturday 7 May 2011

I Breathe Life

When I first came to Desteni I was a zombie. The silent type, introvert and had no clear plans for the future. If I had to explain my experience of myself back then it was as if I was standing back inside myself – almost like sitting back and watching a movie. I did not participate really and avoided conversations with people. All this was the aftermath of not wanting to feel again when my mother died.

So since participating with Desteni I have had and have a lot of support that assisted me with these points. I was able to realize that the reason for my zombie state depression was because of my mother and was able to move past that. I would never have made that connection on a conscious level and probably would have ended up drifting through life as a lifeless body – or killed myself.


I was able to breathe life into me again and I could see my eyes become alive as I experienced myself for the first time in many years. I could feel myself as I moved through my body and was amazed at the simplicity of the words I spoke and understand – I am Here.

With the tools of the Desteni I Process I gave myself Life, I moved on. I realized points within myself that I never would have considered possible. I am the creator of myself and all my experiences and have been redesigning myself so that I can be effective in everything I do.

I Found myself - Desteni I Process


No comments:

Post a Comment