Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day 165 - Being stuck

 

 

Today I am going to have a look at the word stuck.

I looked at the experience of myself and this is one of the words that came up – there is a feeling of being stuck, no flow. How is it possible to feel stuck within self?

The only way to be stuck is when you do not move. When you face the same points over and over again, but never overcome them. Also when you keep on falling on the same points and when you do not change. When you keep on giving in and giving up and not pushing through. Then there is a feeling of being stuck.billboard-stuck_1116867i-tqb3by

Within this I am the one who created this experience. I alone am responsible for this, thus I am the one able to stop this this experience of being stuck. The question is then how?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an experience of being stuck within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am unable to move past this point and that I lack the power and ability

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am the one who created this and thus I am responsible for it and within this it is up to me to move past the experience of being stuck

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to come up with any and all excuses not to get myself unstuck and start moving – not realizing that there is no valid excuse and all these excuses I have made is me not allowing myself to  push through the resistances.

I forgive myself that I have accepted not and allowed myself to realize that being stuck is actually me not moving

I forgive myself that I have accepted not and allowed myself to push through the resistances I face so that I can stop the feeling of being stuck by moving myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted not and allowed myself to realize that If I keep on giving up and giving in I create a repeating pattern /Timeloop and the points will keep coming until I make the choice to stop this pattern by moving past it

I forgive myself that I have accepted not and allowed myself to realize that this experience of being stuck will always be with me unless I do something to change myself to be able to move past this experience of being stuck

I commit myself to stop creating the experience of being stuck – instead when I am stuck at a particular point I investigate the reason why and find a way how to move past it

I commit myself to stop the belief and idea that I am unable or lack the power to get myself unstuck – Instead I use the tools ( i.e. writing) to put myself in a position to get myself moving again

I commit myself to stop using excuses – instead I realize that There is no excuse to not get myself moving

I commit myself to stop giving in and giving up when I face resistance – instead I realize that If I do not move through the resistance I will create the experience of being stuck so I commit myself to push myself to move past the resistances

I commit myself to stop the repetitive pattern of stukcness by changing myself so that I do not fall on the same points over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment