Friday 29 March 2013

Day 152 - Being a Leader

 

This is a continuation of this blog here 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to establish for myself who I am as a leader and what the implications / responsibilities are of becoming a leader in my relationship to self and others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the potential of leadership within myself and that I believed it’s not who I am and instead doubted myself and limited myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the idea that a leader has to do everything and to believe that I was the most effective person when it came to farm activities and by that logic I should be the one who does everything, always and so did not ‘empower’ others equally to learn/walk as I did and so put in equal effort into/as what we do together.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that by doing everything all the time I do not give others the opportunity to learn new things like I did, thus not giving them the chance to expand themselves and become more effective by doing as I did

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assist/support others to become equal to me within the same process I have walked to stand in the position that I was standing so we would actually be able to do more things, more effectively and more efficiently by standing as equals.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that a group of effective people are more effective than one effective person, that by teaching others to become effective at a task - although it would get done slower - eventually there will be two/more effective people and then tasks will get done more effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that since I am the most effective person to get a certain task done faster than others that I should be the one to always do it - within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the idea and belief that because there is so much to do I must be in a rush and finish the tasks faster to get to the other one. Not seeing, realizing and understanding how I burdened myself more and more with ALL the tasks, instead of delegating, directing and dispersing responsibility to all

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I am in a hurry and rushing through tasks to get to the other task I am not here in the moment, but in my mind in the future and within this I will tend to make more mistakes by not being here in the moment as well as missing out on the world around me.

I commit myself to give others the opportunity to go through the same learning process that I did to be where I am and to realize that two effective beings are more effective than one, and to within this challenge myself to actually learn from others as well -as they may have input/perspectives that I may not have considered.

I commit myself to realize that a leader has the responsibility to stand, teach, assist and support others to become equal with him/her within the same process he/she have walked to stand in the position that she/she was standing and thus create more leaders

I commit myself to stop doubting myself and realize the potential I have and trust myself to fully realize and apply and become it.

I commit myself to stop the belief that I must do everything and must do it fast and be in a rush just to get everything done, instead I realize the effective way of doing something is do the task one by one, fully committing to my current task - breathing and being here in the physical, patient - and only when it’s done move on to the next so that I am here in everyone and not projecting myself in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment