Saturday 2 April 2011

Know Thyself with Desteni I Process

Why is it that we don't know what is happening inside ourselves? Why do we need Psychologist to show us why we do the things we do?

You would think that since this is my body, I am the one moving , thinking and feeling I should be able to express myself, reach into my subconscious and see what is going on in there, direct myself and know myself. But our actions shows otherwise, we are not able to direct ourselves, but are directed by feelings and emotions.


We have accepted who and how we are, saying that its who i am. But seldom who I would like to be.

With the Desteni I process you reach inside of you and learn to know yourself. You find the answers to why you are the way you are and how to change yourself to become more effective in assisting and supporting yourself, And others. Also gaining financial stability doing all this online at home.


To Know Thyself - Desteni I process

No comments:

Post a Comment