Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 1: Time is always against me


Today I was sitting on the coach and I noticed I was experiencing anxiety. If I look at it now I see whenever I find myself doing nothing I get really anxious. And its related to me thinking I don’t have enough time for everything so I can’t sit and do nothing – I have to get to the various points because I don’t have enough time to do it all. It’s so bad that even when I am busy with something I still worry about this particular point taking too long and then I won’t have time to do the next point. In this not being here and constantly projecting the future. I wake up anxious most mornings wondering if I’ll have enough time to get to everything and then go to bed anxious worrying about the stuff I didn’t get to.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wake up in fear of not getting to everything, and in this start the day off by not being here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I won’t have the time to complete what it is I need to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go to sleep not dealing with the anxiety and hoping it will go away, not realizing that I have to actually deal with it myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not start my day with breath and make sure I am here and fully awake participating with what I’m doing at the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about the future.
I commit myself to start the day with a breath to make sure I am here clear.

I commit myself to make sure I go to bed clear
I commit myself to stop worrying about not having enough time and believing its against me.

1 comment: