Thursday 30 August 2012

Day 81 - Im Doing the Best i can - part two

 

This a continuation of my previous blog http://fidelisspies.blogspot.com/2012/08/day-79-i-doing-best-i-can.html

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am doing the best I can in what I dotips-on-self-improvement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself and to justify my limitations by saying I did the best I can

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to find ways for me to be more effective with everything I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when doing a project and people judging it as not good enough to then say that i did the best U can even though i know I could have done better

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use ''i did the best i can - as an excuse to justify my actions

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to defend myself and my actions by saying i did the best i can - so that i do not have to take self responsibility

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility for my actions - and to instead use any way I can to justify what I did

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I do not find ways to become more effective in what I do then I will always be the same and there will be no change in my effectiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to change and become more effective and take on more responsibility  - because i fear i will not be able to handle it and screw it up

I commit myself to let go of the believe that i am doing the best i can - and to instead find ways to become more effective in what I do

I commit myself to stop limiting myself by justifying my actions by saying im doing the best i can

I commit myself to do a project to the best of my ability - and when someone says that it is not good enough and i can do better - then stop the backchat and to look at how i can improve myself to be more effective within this project

I commit myself to stop defending myself and my actions and thus abdicating my responsibility by saying i could no do better

I commit myself to stop allowing fear to dictate my actions and who i am and to become self directive

I commit myself to become self responsible for everything I do and to stop the fear that I will not be able to handle it and screw it up - instead I realize that's its an excuse

No comments:

Post a Comment