Monday 6 August 2012

Day 63 - sPray happiness in you Nose

http://activistsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/08/day-112-nasal-spray-trumps-counselling.html

A nasal spray that makes you happy - no need to work out your problems, simply spray chemicals into your body and all is fine with the world.Dont Worry Be Happy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my problems and issues to magically go away - not realizing that I created these problems and thus i cant sort it out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want a quick fix for my problems because i dont want to take self responsibility for myself and my actions by dealing with the problems i created

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be happy all the time - not realizing that happiness and bliss is a distraction to keep me from seeing the true evil of this world and to make it seem as if everything is fine in the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be so happy that i would use drugs so that I can forget and ignore the bad things in this world and use it as an excuse not to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if everyone is just happy then the world will be different and a better place - not realizing that only those with money can be happy and for the rest of the world life is a miserable struggle to survive and that they cannot afford to be happy

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is no miracle cure for my problems and the only way for hem to go away is to deal with it myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if a drug makes my life easier by making me happy then my problems are not away - they are suppressed by this drug and still exist within me and that i would always be depended on this drug and so be  slave to it an the companies that develop it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the only reason this product exist is to use me and exploit my issues so that they can manipulate me by taking my money - not realizing that I have the power to sort out my own life and issues and to make them go away permanently

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to prefer a drug over self responsibility because I fear that i am not able to work through my problems and that they will consume me - not realizing that i am already consumed by them - i am taking a drug to make it go away

I commit myself to take self responsibility and sort out the mess that i am and created and allowed in this world

I commit myself to stop the hope that something else will save me from myself

I commit myself to realize that no drug makes my problems go away - it only suppresses it

I commit myself  to stop being deluded by happiness and bliss that makes me not se the true state of this world

I commit myself to stop ignoring this world and to dedicate myself and my life to change this world into a world worth living in - one person at a time staring with myself

I commit myself to see that the pursuit for happiness is actually a pursuit to selfishness - because there will always be someone who suffers because of it - and  if most of the world is in misery - so if i am happy i would not change the world

I commit myself to stop being manipulated by corporations and exploited - and to realize that this world is full of exploitation and to stop it

I commit myself to stop the fear of not being able to deal with my own problems and to see that it is only an excuse to not do so

I commit myself to take self responsibility for myself by sorting myself out and not to use drugs, but to use common sense and self honesty to permanently delete my issues and that of self interest so that i can assist with making this world a better place for all living in it

Join us here - www.desteni.org    www.equalmoney.org       for a world of true happiness for all 

No comments:

Post a Comment