Sunday 26 August 2012

Day 78 - Evil is just a part of the world

 

I was reading in a magazine where they had a section how to tell children that bad people are not cool. And one thing that was written down was to tell children that evil is just a part of the world - and that there cannot be good people if evil did not exist. Saying this to children is saying that evil is an acceptable part of life - that bad people must exist so ''don't worry about it children its just part of life''. That is really messed up - teaching children that they do not have to bother finding solutions, because evil is acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that  bad people is just a Good-Vs.-Evil-Wallpapers-4 part of this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that evil is just a part of the world and how life is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at evil and not want to see it and hide form it-  because it reminds me of myself as the evil also exist within me as with everybody

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept this part of life so that I do not have to do anything to change it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a good person to fear evil - and out of this fear teach my children to stay away and tell them its part of life and there's nothing you can do to change it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that being good and believing myself to be good - Then evil must exist and so being good I accept the evil in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify all the bad and evil in this world by saying without it good cannot exist - and although this statement of polarity is true - I forgive myself that I have accented and allowed good and evil to be a part of life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that good and evil is not required or necessary in this world - that they are both sides of the same coin - that evil fuels good and god fuels evil in a never ending cycle and to stop the cycle i must first start within myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of the polarity of good and evil and to instead direct myself with common sense to do what is best for allEvil Graphic

I commit myself to not accept and allow evil as abuse and suffering to exist in this world and to believe it as part of life

I commit myself to stop justifying the abuse and suffering  in this world by believing it as part if life

I commit myself to to stop the polarity creation of good and evil and to instead use common sense and what's best for all to dictate

I commit myself to stop making excuses so that I can ignore all the bad things in life and not do anything about it - but to instead look right at it and find the cause for its existence and find solutions to end the abuse and suffering 

I commit myself to stop fearing evil and to realize that the evil exist within myself as well as the belief that i am good - and to instead direct myself and not be directed by fear so that i do not teach other fear

I commit myself to dedicate my life to not look away from fear and evil - but to stop it within myself and others by teaching others the same

No comments:

Post a Comment